The Exception and recursion
The Exception function gives me lots of fun. This is new for me to write in python. I enjoyed thinking about small details during the class. The thinking of how python behaves is different from when we writing it. For example, this week's exercises told me that the int(x) does not need to raise. When I think to write it in my brain, I do called the function with a if statement. However, when I write it, I just called the int(x) directly. For this week, I think the recursion challenged me. I just don't quite understand the procedure of how it works. I do pay my time to read notes and do some exercises to understand it. Now I am confident with it. I mean I can face it and know how to start with it. This week's tutorial is great. The exercise is good and I finished most of parts. If I had time, I could do it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment